Covid restrictions mean keeping a distance from everyones' cameras, tripods and viewfinders, making it impossible to offer the level of individual advice that I would like to. Plus, masks and separate travel simply undermine the spirit of the whole exercise. I will be keeping a close eye on developments and will reinstate the workshop just as soon as it's safe to do so!

In the meantime I am developing some online projects and will announce them shortly.

I am also offering individual tuition & mentoring @ £50 per hour.

Autumn Colours Field Day  - Sat. 31st October 2020 - POSTPONED.

I will be taking a small group (max 6) to some of my favourite locations around Crieff to photograph the autumn colours. All levels are welcome and I will be on hand to give individual tuition.

Cost: £95 pp

Included in the price there will be a follow up session on Zoom to discuss the results.

COVID: I am hoping to be able to run this day but will be keeping a close eye on the developing situation and restrictions ! I will make a final decision nearer the time.

In the meantime do contact me if you'd like more info!

Using Format